• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

here from sc

texacotea

Been messing with Photoshop for a while.....now starting to mess with illustrator need some pointers and some help with things.

I want to make logos and things like that for uniforms, custom shops, any help is appreciated

GK

Well, the good thing for you is, all Adobe products these days carry the same look and feel throughout so, where one thing is in the one program -- theres a good chance it will be in the same place...or close in the other one. The first thing you will need to do is play around and get used to the tools though in Illustrator. Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS3 Essentials DVD is what I normally recommend people just starting out in Illustrator to get. It will take you through the entire program in baby steps. Very good DVD.

texacotea

Right now I have Ilustrator 8 im working on getting cs2 or 3 but I need some help on this stuff wonder if anyone knows of any good tutorial sites that I could use

fozzyber

Hello,
resources: you tube, Lynda.com
I did lynda.com greatest thing I ever did for adobe,
I used adobe stuff for 13 years before I stumbled on lynda.com
I now feel I was a kindergartener now I am a high school freshman. The more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know.