• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here is a Sign Company You Can Trust

Locals Find!

They got the "Golden Touch"

Attachments

• 9_1_full.jpg
    9_1_full.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 114

TheSellOut

Did you make that yourself Addy?...lol...jk...that is unbelievable! Nothing says "Cheap A** Signs" like an old spray painted banner!

Locals Find!

Did you make that yourself Addy?...lol...jk...that is unbelievable! Nothing says "Cheap A** Signs" like an old spray painted banner!

That's my New Shop we sell coroplast signs for $5.99 1 color 1 side minimum order of one... Free Art Setup we will use any of 7 cliparts and your choice of Times New Roman or Times New Roman Bold.

LOL!!! J/K

SignAnnex

Thanks for the laugh... that's too much.

Reminds me of a fish market across the street from my shop. They put up a sign with some stick on letters. They attempted an arc that's so crooked it’s hard not to smile every time I look at it. I've contemplated giving them some free lettering just so my customers don't associate me with that frikn garbage.

SeaWriter

Well, if they don’t make it....... they can always switch to the Massage business, they have the perfect business name for it and won’t take too much to change over the books and paperwork.