• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's a cool wrap.

fmg

Saw this on the 3m page on facebook and had to share.This is a great bit of design work.

Attachments

• 26940_1380836118927_1172665724_31131865_7684315_n.jpg
    26940_1380836118927_1172665724_31131865_7684315_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 152

modernmav

it is definitely badass. idk if it was back then when arizona color did it but i know now the package is available from aurora.

Letterbox Mike

Steven from Seven Sin Design designed it. We print a bunch of wraps for a local shop here who uses him for most of their design and just about everything the guy touches is of that caliber. He's honestly above and beyond the best wrap designer I've ever seen. Look up his website to see his other work, it's really impressive.

Patrick46

Of course it looks cool.....he wrapped a Toaster!!!! I LOVE my Toaster!!!

(sorry Brandon, but those are the stock factory taillights.)

SignManiac

It really needs a plastic roof topper in the shape of a turret with a PVC canon pointing towards the front, then it would kick even more a$$.

speedmedia

Steven from Seven Sin Design designed it. We print a bunch of wraps for a local shop here who uses him for most of their design and just about everything the guy touches is of that caliber. He's honestly above and beyond the best wrap designer I've ever seen. Look up his website to see his other work, it's really impressive.

+1. I don't think Stephen Sinek uses Aurora graphics, only newbs and hacks use that crap..... He is so talented it isn't funny. His design work is top notch!

Thanks,
Kurt

SignBurst PCs

Stephen did that several years ago (before AG created a similar design). It was just as impressive in person. He is VERY talented.

Seven Sin Design

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the fantastic compliments. It's funny to read good things posted about yourself by people you have not met before. (Hi Casey!)

I am now just learning about the Aurora Graphics tank graphics. I took a look at them and it's quite obvious where they got the idea. I don't know whether to be flattered or angry over it.

Anyways, I just joined the forum, so maybe we'll get to know each other better. Thanks again for the kind words.

iSign

I am now just learning about the Aurora Graphics tank graphics. I took a look at them and it's quite obvious where they got the idea. I don't know whether to be flattered or angry over it.

but DO tell Dave Dorsey, President of Aurora Graphics about THAT!

he's a copyright nazi & needs a taste of his own medicine...

by the way SSD... awesome wrap design! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I'm going to track down a link to the thread that made "Dave Dorsey, President of Aurora Graphics" into one of the least respected persons ever to post here...

speedmedia

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the fantastic compliments. It's funny to read good things posted about yourself by people you have not met before. (Hi Casey!)

Anyways, I just joined the forum, so maybe we'll get to know each other better. Thanks again for the kind words.

Welcome to the forum Stephen, look forward to seeing you post and seeing some more of your work, I am a big fan!

Thanks,
Kurt