• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's a cool wrap.

Seven Sin Design

The source of all our contempt for the infamous Dave Dorsey, President of Aurora graphics is in this thread, and reply #46 in particular!

That was quite the read. I can see why you all feel the way you do. I have never been a fan of Aurora Graphics products, but after seeing the tank graphics they are selling, I am even less of a fan.

showcase 66

SSD Welcome from NW AZ. I have admired your work for while now. Glad to see you on here and hoping to see some more of you awesome work.:Welcome::U Rock:

SAS

That was quite the read. I can see why you all feel the way you do. I have never been a fan of Aurora Graphics products, but after seeing the tank graphics they are selling, I am even less of a fan.

Yea I would say that prick ripped off your design, even has the bullets hanging out the back door.

SlightlyChilled

HOLY CRAP
I had the same thing happen to me had a shirt idea and a 3 party in our group stole it. What are the odds 2 people in the same town same friend..... Have the same idea with in 2 days of each other.... You better get on that and stand up for your self... OOO and by the way HI and welcome to the 101

TheSellOut

Yes Welcome SSD...Your work is quite inspirational. A few years ago I was stacking some vinyl on a shuttle bus in a garage right next to a 3M Certified Installer who was wrapping a trailer. We got to talking and I told him how much I envied his truck wrap and he told me you designed it. It was a Marvel® themed and looked outstanding. I checked out your website back then and was just as in awe as I am today! Good to see you here...Welcome!

fmg

Oh Cappy!!!!! You do try and for that I take my hat off to you!

Attachments

• 74248_486776510986_729055986_7039823_3062008_n.jpg
    74248_486776510986_729055986_7039823_3062008_n.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Dan Antonelli

Welcome Stephen -

Nice work on your site.

Don't worry about getting ripped off. It's a sure sign you've made it. I gave up trying to police all the stuff we've 'inspired.', including overseas logo firms using our logos on our site, all our content and wording stolen, all our SEO stolen and logos from my books directly ripped off.

Saw your site - some great work. Keep it up!

Dan

Seven Sin Design

Yes Welcome SSD...Your work is quite inspirational. A few years ago I was stacking some vinyl on a shuttle bus in a garage right next to a 3M Certified Installer who was wrapping a trailer. We got to talking and I told him how much I envied his truck wrap and he told me you designed it. It was a Marvel® themed and looked outstanding. I checked out your website back then and was just as in awe as I am today! Good to see you here...Welcome!

You must be talking about Guy Laesser with Unitech Applications. He is a good friend of mine (though I have not met him personally).

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!