• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's one....

Colin

AT first I thought it was Palatino, but the "R" is connected.

Attachments

• Sample Letters.pdf
    106.5 KB · Views: 164

Geary

Is it Century Schoolbook med. ? I need to load mine up to check....brb.

~G

*Edit*...........nope , not schoolbook....WAY different "R" .... but it's VERY close to one I have on my Mac called "Georgia". Man! I know this font....just can't call it up in my old brain cells.

~gear

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No, the "R" is much different in Century Book. The closest thing my database comes up with is an obscure font called Life ... which is close but not it.

Geary

Yeah, Baskerville.....the only thing is the serifs extend out a bit further in some "Baskers" ....Endless may've nailed this one. :thumb:

~g.

ps....read my "edit" above guys.....hehehe....

Colin

The "S" seems different.

Here's another PDF..............

Attachments

• Sign for 4th Floor.pdf
    137.8 KB · Views: 145

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here are the letters in Life Regular.

Attachments

• OPUS.jpg
    OPUS.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 113

Geary

Hey do you guys know that you can get Gemini Letters fonts from their website? All you have to do is be in their system....which takes just ordering from them as an official sign shop....which means....send them a copy of your yellow page ad or something. Free fonts from them online!!!

Anyhow....a couple of their "Roman"s look like this as well.....and since it was from a dimensional letter rubbing.....well....I'm just sayin......:wink:

~Gear