Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis distributors in USA

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by Xcesiv, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Xcesiv

Xcesiv Member

May 24, 2011
    Im looking for a distributor of hexis wrp vinyls that will ship to Australia

First i want a sample and then buying around 75ft of vinyl once color is confirmed

Anyone recommend a good distributor

Thanks

Tags:
  2. tomence

tomence Very Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    I think there is no Hexis distributors here in USA. You have to buy directly from them.

3. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
  4. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Just call them they will take care of your needs no problem. If your gonna try their wrap vinyl you might want to give mine a whirl also and I ship to Australia.

5. Xcesiv

Xcesiv Member

May 24, 2011
    Have been looking for USA distributor as no one in aust can ge e the hx2 matte cardinal red till late jan 2012. I need before Christmas

6. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    Why not try direct from the manufacturer?

They are in France aren't they?

7. Xcesiv

Xcesiv Member

May 24, 2011
    I'm trying.

From my experience when their is a distributor in your country the manufacturers normally say to work with them direct. I'm trying, but my suppliers say they can't help till jan at the earliest

I'm trying to get it earlier as I'm wanting to wrap a car for a major car festival first weekend of jan

8. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    North Light Color is a distributor for Hexis

9. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Anyone tried hexis? It any good?

10. Xcesiv

Xcesiv Member

May 24, 2011
    Ive used Hexis for a few full wraps and a heap of bonnet and roof wraps and i like it.

Ive just completed my Hexis training and Hexis Certification to be an accredited installer for them.

At this time its my preferred brand.

11. 4R Graphics

4R Graphics Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    There are distributors here in the US there is one in the next city over from me in Florida here is there website.
    http://www.tapetechnologies.com/
    there website is not that great but if you go to products tab then automotive products then to vehicle wraps the page is all about hexis. I have bought plenty of Hexis wrap material from them so iknow they have it.

There is also the East Coast Hexis warehouse here in my city Jacksonville Florida.

If you need some help PM me I know the managers of both the Hexis warehouse and Tape Technologies.

12. 4R Graphics

4R Graphics Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    As for the Hexis wrap material I like it the only downside is it has a higher initial tack then some of the others but other than that its worked out fine for me. Now the chrome stuff well its chrome wrap material its expensive and the biggest pain in the @#$ to install but you can charge much higher prices to make it worth while.

13. Xcesiv

Xcesiv Member

May 24, 2011
    Due to time frame we have to go with a different brand.

Hexis Australia wont have the matte range for almost 2 more months.

14. Jpano6890

Jpano6890 New Member

Jun 15, 2017
    Tampa
    What is your vinyl? Are you affiliated with anything? Im out of Tampa, FL and I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons.

15. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    My vinyl is a 2 Mil Cast Bubble-Free Car Wrap material. I am affiliated with Gans Ink & Supply.

16. Hutchextreme

Hutchextreme New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Richmond, VA
    Platinum sign supply in Corona, CA is a distributor. I just had a long conversation with the Hexis rep out at Wrapscon. There is also a distributor in Florida.

17. Jpano6890

Jpano6890 New Member

Jun 15, 2017
    Tampa
    What is the hexis warehouse website? Im localish to jacksonville. I have been looking to find anything besides fellers but no luck.

18. Jpano6890

Jpano6890 New Member

Jun 15, 2017
    Tampa
    Where can i get a sample? Im open minded.

19. BigfishDM

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Just PM your company info and I will get a sample sent over.

20. Hutchextreme

Hutchextreme New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Richmond, VA
    Also, for what it's worth...the Hexis rep told me that Hexis was moving their US headquarters to the East coast, Georgia I think.