• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hexis HX100WG1 wrap material???

andy

In general Hexis vinyls are right up there in terms of quality and performance.... haven't used this specific wrap material but have used just about everything else in the Hexis range over the years...

Failures= 0
Marks out of 10 for Hexis= 10

3m is only worth paying for if you believe in the hype... personally I don't rate 3m higher than any other mid range vinyl.... in a straight shootout I'd pay extra to use Hexis materials everytime.

SOA

I'm no wrapper but we tried a bit of for fun, seemed easy to work with.
Hexis are pretty big in the UK, i use a lot of material from them & never had a complaint. At the last trade show there was a guy wrapping a ferrari on there stand and it looked superb.

kingofwraps

i cant believe out of all of you 2 people have experience with hexis.
in my opinion the suppliers and manufacturs are making $$$ off of us by charging us more because its labeled "WRAP" media. I have worked will all major brands and all work ok...its all in the install!!!
ive wrapped a truck with calendered wrap material and its HALF Price! wtf... more opinions on HEXIS wrap media would be great!

Probably one company in china or somewhere is making all the material!!! and just different printing brands on vinyl...lol like they do with electronics..