• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hexis Vinyl

ilikespam9002

Just got our new sample pack from hexis and this company looks to be a good choice for specialty films the carbon fiber is great and we were looking for a good carbon fiber and this one has great texture and flexibility.the next part of the process will be to see how available the products are going to be when we order them.we were using oracal but getting the material has been a task lately.So only time will tell.Anybody else have good or bad to say let me know.

ProColorGraphics

I have been dealing with Melissa for the last 3 plus years. I would say for the last 2, they are pretty much the only ones I buy vinyl from. It is very reasonably priced, I get it in a timely fashion, it prints and flat out works great. Plus I have been using some of their new stuff lately that has a blue colored adhesive instead of grey. It does well to still block the underlying color and the blue makes the colors a little more vibrant. If you talk to Melissa, she would probably be willing to send you some samples to try. I highly recommend them.

ProColorGraphics

+1 for Hexis - get all my digital media from them - lots of times it comes overnight! (free shipping >$150 order)

Your lucky, mine free shipping amount is $300. I guess I am about a 1000 miles farther away. Haha. It don't take long though to hit that when you order 2 or 3 rolls of 54" media.

tomence

I am expecting my samples from them as well. What Hexis vinyl is compared to Oracal 651 and 751, and also do you guys like their intermediate vinyl.

J Hill Designs

I only use their Suptac (hi-performance) vinyl for cut work, and so far their intermediate for digital prints (we dont do rivets or contours)

tomence

Their prices are very good and if their HP vinyl performs the same as the Oracal then i will be switching to Hexis in the future.

brush1

After around 6 years of ordering from them I quit 3 years ago.
I had customers service issue.
They didn't shipped vinyl like they promised. They ask me to pay for next day shipping if I still want it. I need to drive to my local supplier to be able to finished sign on time.