• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey all from canada

Chasez

Hey guys,

New to the site here. We are a window tinting and graphic company who have been around for almost 30 yrs. We are an authorized 3m dealer for commercial and residential window films. We have been running graphics for ever from cut vinyl signage to architectural signage. We have a summa S160T plotter and a new addition Seiko color painter w-s64 printer. We have over 40 yrs of experience in the sign and graphic industry between our team. I have personally been in the industry now for almost a decade, came into it as a fresh body not knowing anything but how to install a simple small piece of film. I have worked for across Canada at a few different sign shops and have picked up and learned a ton over the years. I have learned to run a few different CNC machines (gerber saber, and an axyz machine). Now we are into the digital printing world (have installed prints for years but now into printing our own) and is a big huge learner curve and I'm hoping that maybe everyone's expertise can help us into the digital world.

Thanks guys!

Chaz