• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hey all, new name new state...but love you guys.

rasprintshop

Originally from detroit, can't remember my old screen name on signs 101... 5 years fast forward I'm in reno. Some really smart people on this site, and if your in reno, looking to build bridges...not stir things up...glad to be back.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:iamwithstupid Closest thing I could think of. You're serious, you can't remember who you were/are ?? :wink:

rasprintshop

pretty sure it was 'tint guy'

Went through a divorce...not looking for a pity party. I've moved my skills to the west coast and found a sign shop without a rudder. Two printers and a plotter...all 55" or bigger. There are some names I could drop but I'm not that kinda guy.

Basically couldn't remember my password and without that good luck getting you screen name if you don't have your email password....word to the board. Keep it on pen and paper.