• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey BigDawg

well i hate to disappoint you i didnt start a thread just to tell you how wonderful and amazing you are...but heck since we are here why not.

anyways your mailbox is full and rejecting pm's

hope you are doing well.

d

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know about her mailbox, but she's the "Queen Bee' in my book.

She's go a whole heck of a lot of drones and soldiers to command and discipline..... not to mention......some other lady bugs.

Jillbeans

Gino I thought I was the Queenie Bee, I remember years ago getting a bit of hate mail saying that.

I think Stacy is sort of a combined sage/house matron/bouncer/babysitter.
No wonder her mailbox is full.
Lord knows she's helped me a bunch!
Have a great day, BigDawg.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino I thought I was the Queenie Bee, I remember years ago getting a bit of hate mail saying that.

I think Stacy is sort of a combined sage/house matron/bouncer/babysitter.
No wonder her mailbox is full.
Lord knows she's helped me a bunch!
Have a great day, BigDawg.
Love....Jill

Uh-oh.............. I don't remember calling you that, but if I did.... you're still my number one Queenie and Stacy's my number two Queenie.

So not to be mistaken..... Stacy is the Queen Bee here at 101 and keeps everyone in tune or winged correctly, while you are the Queenie at the Meet and Greets and keeps everyone buzzing around.
:covereyes:whew-wee... did I get out of that one ?? :popcorn:

Bigdawg

Just Me
You guys are so very sweet...

and I've cleaned out some of my PMs...

I just hate to delete anything!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
I could Joe... but I'm ashamed to admit how big it is already...

really just need to clean it out :smile:

Last edited:

iSign

I finally learned about that "back up to .txt file" command... great for those of us who hate to throw anything away!

Bradster941

This sounds like a fun Poll.

How many PMs does Signs 101 allow her to store?

a) 1 to 500
b) 501 to 1,000
c) 1,001 to 2,000
d) 2,001 to 3,000
e) 3,001 to 4,000
f) 4,001 to 5,000
g) 5,001 to 7,000
h) 7,001 to 9,000
i) more than 9,001

Who will hit the Bulls Eye and guess correctly?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dart board 1.jpg
    dart board 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 162
  • dart 2.jpg
    dart 2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 133

signgal

So while we're brown nosin'... I gotta question. Who's a girl gotta sleep with to get one of those wonderfully descriptive little titles under our names to appear in place of "Premium Subscriber"?

Bigdawg

Just Me
As you can see... you probably don't want Fred to assign the title... actually it's usually me that changes them when something strikes me as fitting for the person...

a little pissed that I didn't know I could get sexual favors for doing it :smile: