• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Congrats SIGNMANIAC!!!!!

SignManiac

Thanks Sky! Figured after forty years I might as well celebrate a milestone anniversary. First time in a sign publication. Tom called me to see if I would contribute and I said yes. He's a really nice person to boot. It's obvious he really cares about the craft and appreciates the talent that ends up in their magazine. I've always said that SignCraft is an absolute necessity in any shop that want's to do the best work possible. I hope my submissions continue to inspire others as I have been inspired by the hundreds of talented people that came way before me.

A lot of what I've learned in my career was a direct result of SignCraft!

SignManiac

Craig it was for this issue July/August. I just did a business profile and contributed one "what would you charge" tow truck layout and pricing. Not sure about writing articles. Writing isn't my strong suit and besides, I'm always up to my ears in work. Time off from work is extremely valuable to me :)

signage

Congradulations! Yea before you go writting article we want to see the next Coro plane in the air now that you are so close to the airport:omg::Big Laugh

John Butto

on a pedestal

Signmaniac's work is always a pleasure to see on this forum. It is on a level all its own and he deserves all the respect and accolades given to him. Have never seen a SignCraft Mag so will have to find one to see the article.

Farmboy

Congrats!

Just got ours in the mail today. I always stop what I'm doing and thumb thought it quick. Saw your Skywatch logo and said "Hey...I know that guy!" (by "know", means I've seen you here, lol) Still cool. :) Awesome work!

SignManiac

Thank you all for the kind words. Getting the cover was an unexpected surprise as well. It's quite and honor to get that page. It's always a pleasure to share my lifelong passion with those who get what it is to be creative. I'm hoping to still be designing signs in another ten years to hit my 50th anniversary. Becoming an accidental sign painter was the best thing that could happened to me :)

John L

Absolutely!! Congratulations SM! I cant think of anyone who deserves the accolades more in recent years. Always high caliber work, over and above, and also always willing to help out and enlighten another in the trade. With the most sincere intent... Hats off to you my friend!

Pinfinity

Big time Congratulations

SM....Doesn't surprise me a bit! Your work is outstanding.. long overdue for SC cover. Enjoy!

Kottwitz-Graphics

Congrats on the article. I've read it several times and drooled over all the photos. I laughed at the line when you were talking about selling your wife's car to get a Gerber machine.