• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey everybody! New here from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada! :)

KolSteinke

Hello! I'm new to signs 101. Been in the printing industry for 10 years, 6 of those were in the wide format digital printing world. I took 3.5 years off to work in oil and gas to buy my family a house. The love has always called to me to come back. So I decided this time around to be the employer and start my own shop. I take possession of the shop tomorrow and start from scratch. Needless to say I'm on a shoestring budget and very nervous lol. But I love designing, I love printing (not laminating lol) and I love to install vehicle wraps. I'm hoping I made the right decision in this economy lol anyway great to meet you all :)

niksagkram

Hi Kol. Welcome. Good luck on your new venture. Red Deer is a great city! :) We have been in biz here for 20 years, mostly good times, but the last year has been a challenge, with more to come. Where in Red Deer are you located? Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions... or just to chat. :)

Mark

player

Do you have a laminator? With a good laminator laminating is easy... It can be used to put clear on prints, and also prints on boards...

KolSteinke

Welcome from Cowtown!!

Thanks! How's things in Calgary? Lived there for 13 years :) . Are you the owner of Big Print Signs? Hope things are steady for you down there! I'm going to hop over to your website and check out you guys out :) thanks for the welcome, it's great to start to set up a network of people with the same passion for the industry as I have that are central Alberta based. Take care and hope to chat at you soon