• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey everybody

Chriswagner92

Ive been stalking the forums for a while trying to figure out some printer problems and thought I should probably join. Recently graduated college with an associates in Graphic design and got my first real life job at a sign shop in NC as a designer. so yeah that's pretty much it.

TammieH

First off, whomever told you that making signs was a real job is just plain crazy!

2nd

Welcome from the beautiful NW!

Chriswagner92

oh wow I was not expecting this much response from an introduction thread, you guys totally blew me away. whoever asked what I studied in college, I studied graphic design at the county college of Morris in New Jersey. for a community college it was really more than I could've wanted, I worked with some great professors, Stephen longo,( skittles, Sony, minute maid etc.) and Bernie zlotnick just to name two of my tops.

Chriswagner92

oh wow I was not expecting this much response from an introduction thread, you guys totally blew me away. whoever asked what I studied in college, I studied graphic design at the county college of Morris in New Jersey. for a community college it was really more than I could've wanted, I worked with some great professors, Stephen longo,( skittles, Sony, minute maid etc.) and Bernie zlotnick just to name two of my tops.

i also did a 4 month internship at gravity designworks in newton,nj where the designer who pretty much taught me everything I needed to know at the time worked at a sign shop previously, and he seemed to know a lot so I figured I'd try it out.