• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Everybody!

JEngel

Hi everybody! I have been a member of this AWESOME forum for a few months now and I figure I should introduce myself. I have read what seems like hundreds of threads. You guys are pretty entertaining and extremely informative!

I'm new to the sign business but have been in marketing & design for 5 years now. I have already experienced the underpricing of some of our competitors but I own another business and I understand that those guys won't last long because they eventually realize their hourly rate is too low and they don't have the talent it takes to charge more so they give up. It would be nice if anyone who wants a business license were required to take an economics course. It would probably aid in preventing the devaluation of the sign industry. I can go on but I'm just supposed to be introducing myself.

Anyways, I have a 24" Jaguar 2 cutter and a 54" Summa DC4. I eventually want to have inkjet and laminator but I gotta get my feet wet first. Hopefully as I get more comfortable with the equipment I can be an active contributing member. :thumb:

Jaron