• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey everyone

ProfitClothing

Hi, I just got into the sign business. Ive done graphics for over 5 years all self taught in high school. I used to work at a graphics company doing the production and graphics and some small time helping customers. That shop then closed down and I have now started my own small time business. I started out doing graphics, went into a clothing company, and now do all that and signs, vinyl, and all that goes with it. I'm hoping to learn alot from here and improve my business. Also Im trying to think up of a new name for myself. That shows I do more than clothing.

HeresYourSign

Hello from Kansas. I am a small business as well, started out doing graphics, moved to signs and vinyl that I learned as a trade, moved into screenprinting and I now do everything. Welcome!

high impact

You would get way more customers if your name was NO PROFIT CLOTHING, SIGNS, VINYL AND MUCH MORE.

Kinda has a ring...don't you think? ;-)

Welcome!!!!!

(just a joke) ;-) post up some name ideas - I am sure people will let you know what they think! ;-)

ProfitClothing

Yeah Ive been noticing that, I will be getting my new business name next week which will explain more of what I do.

You would get way more customers if your name was NO PROFIT CLOTHING, SIGNS, VINYL AND MUCH MORE.

Kinda has a ring...don't you think? ;-)

Welcome!!!!!

(just a joke) ;-) post up some name ideas - I am sure people will let you know what they think! ;-)

seattle

I think...

HIGHLY PRICED CLOTHING, SIGNS, VINYL, AND MUCH MORE.

Than you can overcharge for everything and if someone has a problem you can just say "my sign says it all".