• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hey everyone

sdcali619

Hello everyone. My name is Chase and I just ran across this site tonight and boy am I excited haha. Ive been working for my step-dad for about 3 years doing different thing around his shop, but just recently began actually instaling things onto customers things as well. Can't wait to weed through all he great info in here.

Patrick46

How-d from up North aways.

Can't wait to weed through all he great info in here.
Hahaha...once you really get into this business, WEEDING will become part of your everyday vocabulary! :rock-n-roll:

(don't worry...you'll learn to hate it like the rest of us!!)

sdcali619

How-d from up North aways.

Hahaha...once you really get into this business, WEEDING will become part of your everyday vocabulary! :rock-n-roll:

(don't worry...you'll learn to hate it like the rest of us!!)

unfortunaley i already have a good taste for weeding stickers out haha our family business use to be run out of the house. My younger years were spend weeding stuff. Currently at Coleman University here in san diego getting certified in graphic design and slowly moving up to bigger things here at the shop, like my first customer wrap the other day.