• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hey fred!!!! ha ha... i hacked my way back in!

GypsyGraphics

for the last few days i haven't been able to log into signs 101 from my office computer. i suspect fred's devious "soon to be banned" plan is in the works and he managed to lock me out. i'm not really smart enough to hack my way into anything... but i did jiggle the handle on the backdoor (from my laptop), found it was unlocked and snuck back in.

i've been sneaking around and not posting much so fred won't see me... i hope this thread doesn't blow my cover... mums the word till i can figure out how to get in here from my office computer again.

your not getting rid of me that easy fred. even if you lock the back door... i've been know to crawl through doggy doors.

Last edited:

Rodi

Fred, if I should see her, I most certainly will pass her along to you. Catch the fugitive!!!

Rodi

I give GG credit, even if the resistance is imaginary, she is a fighter. I will never get on her bad side :)

iSign

Shirley, the Nearly Almost Kinda Banned Queen's new Avy looks determined!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who is GG ??

Was she with that masked man who did got banned ??

Ooh, but the plot thickens..........:pops_blinking:

GypsyGraphics

so here's a weird thing...
seems even though logging in from my office computer no longer works, my little green light is on here... while on my end, my name isn't in the upper right corner (where is would say "Welcome GypsyGraphics") i can only see open forum threads, can't see any pics, no friends and no profile page.

i'm like a an outsider... who can't join in the reindeer games :(

sfr table hockey

You know..... I hate it when the green light is on but nobody is home......

pinch yourself....... you might be dreaming.....

and........ a picture of a grumpy kid showed up in my friends list..... What are people going to think about me being friends with a grumpy kid.. on line.....

GypsyGraphics

not having any luck searching the site for anyone who's posted a similar problem.
i can't be the only one this has happened to... could i?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
so here's a weird thing...
seems even though logging in from my office computer no longer works, my little green light is on here... while on my end, my name isn't in the upper right corner (where is would say "Welcome GypsyGraphics") i can only see open forum threads, can't see any pics, no friends and no profile page.

i'm like a an outsider... who can't join in the reindeer games :(

not having any luck searching the site for anyone who's posted a similar problem.
i can't be the only one this has happened to... could i?

If you can't see pics and can only see open forums, you are not logged in. If you can do a search or if the green light is on beside your name, you are logged in.

My best guess as to why you are having problems is with the security settings for the browser as it relates to cookie exchanges on the computer giving you problems. If there is a problem with accepting cookies, then you will be able to log on initially but as soon as you change pages you will not remain logged on. Try white listing signs101.com as a trusted site to see if that fixes the problem. Also try clearing your browser cache.

skyhigh

Cheer up "Bright Eyes". I'll always leave the back door unlocked for you. :rolleyes:

Right after Fred falls asleep