• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey From MASS

andmoretshirts

Hi everyone I am new to the biz of signs but have been in the screenprinting and heat press for about four years. Went to ISS in RI and found the Roland SP-540 and will be getting it soon. I hope to be up and running soon. This site is the best and hope to get lots of info from the members. Again thanks and look forward to talking to all of you.:signs101:

D2S

Welcome from Southeastern MA, damn this state is starting to get abundance of this, I know the southern states along with PA has about four people per town but it seems like we are getting the influx as well... Nonetheless Welcome, and maybe I can learn somethings about screen printing from you

Bulldog1929

:Welcome: from another ole grumpy t-shirt guy. It must be all the fumes I've sucked into my brain and lungs over the years:rolleyes:
Mike

Signguyno1

Welcome from Millbury, the home of the industrial revolution, the Blackstone river and canal and the Upper Blackstone Sewerage treatment plant and political corruption.:Oops: