Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEY from WNY

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by airbrushkarin, Nov 23, 2004.

1. airbrushkarin

airbrushkarin Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Hello! I just ran acroos this sight and I am not really a sign maker but I am an airbrusher who just got a vinyl cutter to make masks adn stuff adn was thinking of other ways to play with. Love to hear what all everyone does with the cutter other then just make signs. I believe there is a lot of potentional for more. I am just too new to know about it all yet. Hear they make vinyl shirts????? Very new to this all I have a Gerber 24" cutter with Omega software.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hi Karin and welcome to Signs 101.

3. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Welcome Karin I would like to see some of your airbrush work. Can you post in the gallery?

4. airbrushkarin

airbrushkarin Member

Nov 23, 2004
    You can see my work here

Well I am not really good at airbrushing yet however I put in a lot of practice timea and I am working on it if you would like to see it please take head that I am learning. Here is a page you can see some works on. Any helpful tips would be great I have brad shoulders!!! :biggrin: Also I crashed up my truck so everything is on hold for right now while I heal and get things all straighten out. Have some great ab projects coming up for x-mas gifts hopefully.

http://www.freewebs.com/airbrushkarin/

5. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Karen, from east of you in the Adirondacks.

Seeing your new to airbrushing, here's an excellent site you may want to visit.

www.airbrushtechnique.com

George

6. airbrushkarin

airbrushkarin Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Thanks a lot!!!! yhep I have looked around that site thanks though I will take any and every bit of info and help I can get!!!!!!