• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey gang.....how'd I miss this place??

arbys

Ah, Mr. Pribish, we meet again. Don't worry, you still will not be able to defeat my plans for global domination by the forces of the republican right!

Great work you do....enviable, actually!
But please do signs, not politics...
I don't want to get into trouble here.
For God's sakes, please, just keep it signs! :)

jimdes

OP . . . you know this guy?

I mean, he's telling you about spelling when his candidate couldn't even pronounce nuclear properly! Hehehe Besids, we din't have to no how to speel it corectly, priperly . . . right, they print it on the ballet for us.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are you getting ready to disparage our voting acumen here is the Sunshine State? I'd be real careful. I have the power to make you vanish.

donderwolk.gif

jimdes

Hehe, that's what I like about open forums, you can always change or cloak your IP and sign up under a different username . . . just to torment the host.

But I wouldn't do that to you Fred

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
babyraspberry.gif

Best not my boy or your computer could be infected with the Hanging Chad Worm. This most unusual virus first attacks the operating system of the computer and then the operating system of the user rendering him dysfunctional where it matters most and forever dependent upon Pfizer Inc. or Lilly ICOS LLC.

iSign

I mean, he's telling you about spelling when his candidate couldn't even pronounce nuclear properly! Hehehe Besids, we din't have to no how to speel it corectly, priperly . . . right, they print it on the ballet for us.

...actually... They printed the other canidates name on most of our ballots regardless of what WE printed on them :Oops:

BTW, I don't think Barry answered yet, but his awesome truck graphics were a print!! (from a file he's going to sell me :wink: )

idsign

Master's Touch said:
Hey gang.....Glad to be here.

Like the options available on this Board!

Cool.

Dear MT,

The easiest way to arrive here was to be abused at www.$!gnW=buh..... back in 2003.

Eli / Les created this site with great vision and Fred made the IMMACULATE RECEPTION when Les found his child had grown...beyond his vision.
Glad Les and I made contact. Glad you are here, too.

Barry (member number 1)
Thanks Les