• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey guys wondering if anyone has the color swatch for Can-Am yellow or a close one?

Evoindustries

I have a customer that wants some graphics made for his Can-Am Maverick and wants the yellow to match.. I have literally printed like 50 test pieces and I cant get it... ANy help would be HUGE!!! I know I could use clear vinyl, but they dont make a high tack clear that I know of.. Thanks again everyone! And I was a member from before but made a new profile. Lol

Evoindustries

ugh I was scared of that! They have the words Maverick printed and it matches perfect... I dont know what they did it with. Well, thanks guys!

rjssigns

If the client wants a perfect match I get a spray can of the factory color made. Works like a champ although the "converted" vinyl has to be applied to a relatively flat surface. I used to airbrush vinyl years ago to get the effects/colors I wanted. It's quite durable.