• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey-O from Columbus Ohio

HotWraps

Hey,

I've come to join in on the Vehicle Wraps discussions, I may poke around in other threads, but my specialty is with the wraps.

Been lurking around the site for a bit, decided to join.

CrabbyOldGuy

Welcome from Ohio! Oh, that's where you're from. Looks like a lot of us are here. Before you know it there will be as many from Ohio as PA. Enjoy the group, they are all good people.

synergy_jim

I have a quick question..... What makes you " The Ultimate Vehicle Wrap & Sign Company in Ohio"

Don't take it the wrong way, but what makes you different?

HotWraps

Our receptionist wears a bikini.

Seriously though, we have a team of skilled Fellers Certified installers, able to provide a near seam-less install. We also can do seamless installs on motorcycle tanks. It always feels good when the customer sees our work and is blown away by the install compared to their other wraps.

Our designers are graduates from the Columbus College of Art & Design, a rigorous local college.

I hope that answers the question, its the tag line of the company set by the owners :D

synergy_jim

Good answer.... I was waiting for some smart a$$ comment like I usually get when I ask simple questions.

You guys have some nice looking stuff on your site. My only advice would be steer clear of the aurora graphics stuff. Its played out....