• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Orlando!

dwt

So BigDawg, How was you anniversary vacation?
Hope you and hubby had a good time. Congrats!

Bigdawg

Just Me
We didn't make it to morse - but plan on catching it on a weekend trip.

Vacation was totally wonderful. Didn't turn on a computer for 5 days... yes - I did cheat and read email on my phone, but no work :smile:

We went to Cirque Du Soile on Saturday night (anniversary night). Totally. Awesome. - This was something we wanted to do for years!

Hit Seaworld for a couple hours on Sunday to scope it out and then spent the whole day there Tuesday. I got to feed dolphins and pet them - another one of those "always wanted to do" things... Jeff rode one of those scooter chairs and I walked, so we took Wed. off and just bummed around the hot tub and pool with some people we met at the hotel. Got a lil drunk... not something I do much anymore but it was vacation!!!

All in all it was a well-needed rest that was very enjoyable. And I still have tickets to Busch gardens that we never got around to using... but the grandkids have season passes so we decided we'd just tag with them one day.

Thanks for asking and thanks for all the suggestions. Plan on going back early December for a long weekend and am going to hit the things we missed this time!

dwt

Fantastic!!! Glad ya'll had a good time. I'm certain you both deserve a break.
There is so much to see and do around here, nearly impossible to catch it all at once.