• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey People....... from Niagara Falls NY

bindercrazy

Im... well....im not sure what i am but i have been airbrushing and auto painting small stuff like helmets mainly for about 3 years now. I bought a cutter to make templates and graphics for myself, and my wife took over the cutter making decals, store front names, and vehicle advertisement. We have grown together; helping each other, and learning along the way, getting more business everyday. Im hoping to learn from all of you and not become a thorn in your side. If i do im sorry in advance.
Dave

D&Tgraphics

Welcome to Signs101 Dave.
Now I have to deal with you on here too? I thought all the phone calls and you stopping in was enough. LOL. :rock-n-roll:
You'll learn lots here. This is a great bunch of people (well, most of them) :)
-Dennis

bindercrazy

Wow such a small but big world. Thanks everybody for all the welcomes at home to far away. Ive been reading alot, learning and learning to listen here and not always go by your gut feeings. Ive made my first mistake yesterday not doing what i was told. I wont go into details lol way to painfull lol