• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey T3.....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just hafta saay..... you luke........... maahr-ve-lous !!
you look maavelous.jpg

:thumb:

Bigdawg

Just Me
T3 has lost a bunch of weight and really is looking pretty mahvelous...

plus I think you might be right about Gino Jill :smile:

Tim Aucoin

Awwe, you guys are all so sweet... THANK YOU for the compliments! Why Gino... I had no idea!! :loveya: When's the next meet'n'greet? :ROFLMAO:
I should put an updated pic on though. I'm down another 8lbs. since that last "after" pic! :clapping: Another 40 or 50 to go and watch out!! :omg:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Dirty Minded [can I swear in my own thread ??] bunch of frickin' Sick-Os................. :omg2:

:pops_blinking:

signage

No Tim I think Gino started it and Jill just took it a ran with it:omg::ROFLMAO:

Now Gino is trying to blame it on someone else:frustrated::banghead::peace!:

AUTO-FX

Well Tim is really a nice guy for sure - he went out of his way for me, some yo yo from another country on an internet sign forum whom he never met, and sent me a really nice print sample booklet he hand made so I could see first hand the results of his new HP latex machine to help me decide on a new machine ( boy that was a long sentence !)

Thanks again, BTW !

Tim Aucoin

Well Tim is really a nice guy for sure - he went out of his way for me, some yo yo from another country on an internet sign forum whom he never met, and sent me a really nice print sample booklet he hand made so I could see first hand the results of his new HP latex machine to help me decide on a new machine ( boy that was a long sentence !)

Thanks again, BTW !

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad I could help you out... any time! This is my "second home", and you guys are all my "second family"! :Big Laugh

GROUP HUG!!:rock-n-roll: