• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey whaaaaaaaazzzzaaaaaap?????

AD&M

I just purchased a Roland C-60 and Flexisign pro 6. So I am off and running I have heard a few frightening things about the printer, but mine seems to work great. I am anxious to make some money with this dinosaur so I hope to gain some knowledge from you guys here. So HELLO FROM CALIFORNIA!!!!

Mike:toasting:

AD&M

Thanks guys. I wanted to be able to get into the industry but I dont have $20K laying around. I hope to make enough to pay for something nicer later.

Mike

AD&M

I paid $2675.00 for the printer, Flexisign pro 6, 23 ink cartridges, 4 blades, 10 yards of white and 10 yards of clear.

Replicator

Thanks guys. I wanted to be able to get into the industry but I dont have $20K laying around. I hope to make enough to pay for something nicer later.

Mike

That should be no problem if you live with your mom and work out of the basement !

AD&M

I also do vacuum forming, web design and photography. Oh yeah, I am on unemployement too. Freshly laid off from a 10 year position at a local print shop. BUT HEY, life is good :)

SignosaurusRex

Welcome AD&M......from the Beautiful Pacific Northwest. Come on in, have a seat, take your hat and jacket off. We don't bite (much). Feel free to search the ship.....as I'm sure you'll find many treasures and a host of addicted souls willing to help you along your journey.