• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hey Y'all from Sturgis, KY!

Nick

Merchant Member
I am not sure I've ever introduced myself to the members here on Signs101, so here goes. My name is Nick Holt and I own H & H Sign Supply located in Sturgis, KY. I've been involved in the sign industry for over 19 years. My venture started with a sign making business from 2000-2007. In the year 07, after the closing of SSK Sign Supply, I founded H & H Sign Supply. We currently have a staff of 13 team members. Some of our trusted brands are Mimaki, Orafol, & Siser. Other notable items are our house brand GT vinyls and inks. We have been a merchant member of Signs101 since approximately 2007. I hope that you guys will consider us in your future sign making purchases. If y'all have any questions that I can be of assistance, feel free to ask! We are here to help!!

Robert Gruner

Nick and Tanis are super folks. I strongly recommend giving them a shot at supplying your signmaking needs.

Bob Gruner
Nusign Supply