Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy Hey Y'all from Sturgis, KY!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nick, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Nick

Nick Merchant Member

May 22, 2006
    Sturgis, KY
    I am not sure I've ever introduced myself to the members here on Signs101, so here goes. My name is Nick Holt and I own H & H Sign Supply located in Sturgis, KY. I've been involved in the sign industry for over 19 years. My venture started with a sign making business from 2000-2007. In the year 07, after the closing of SSK Sign Supply, I founded H & H Sign Supply. We currently have a staff of 13 team members. Some of our trusted brands are Mimaki, Orafol, & Siser. Other notable items are our house brand GT vinyls and inks. We have been a merchant member of Signs101 since approximately 2007. I hope that you guys will consider us in your future sign making purchases. If y'all have any questions that I can be of assistance, feel free to ask! We are here to help!!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Welcome Nick!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: Nick. :thankyou: for carrying my product line.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robert Gruner

Robert Gruner Member

Mar 6, 2012
    houston tx
    Nick and Tanis are super folks. I strongly recommend giving them a shot at supplying your signmaking needs.

Bob Gruner
    Nusign Supply

• Like Like x 1
  5. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    Cool logo, Nick.