• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey...........

NY Signman

Saying hi from the beautiful Hudson Valley, up on mtn. near New Paltz.

Been making signs since '95 and to college as a cert. art teacher (k-12).....some years....wish I stuck with that!

Traditional sign making.....carved, gold leaf, sandblasted, vinyl, metals, electric builds and repairs,.....and whatever else comes along!

Taught by 3 generations of sign makers starting back in early 1900's.

Huge shop....me, myself, and I !!!!!!!! :supersmilie:

Nice to meet you all.

Adam

jcuminale

new paltz rocks

hey adam, welcome. i went to school at new paltz for graphic design and made signs for my thesis. we still make an annual trip there camping....great place to live. i often miss it. oh to be in the gunks again....i used too live above becks garage. great view in the morning

NY Signman

Hey guys............

Thanks for the hellos!

"Sign to GO".....I'm around the corner from Tilson Lake on Upper Mtn. Rd in Shawngunk...... Tilson Lake's been closed until recently....state took over and issued permits to boat/fish there.

"jcuminale".....I live on the GUNKS! Work from home on 30 acres up here! Grew up in Westwood, NJ (Bergen County) and moved up here in 2002.

Been coming up to New Paltz about 20 or so years....buddy has a family cabin on the Wallkill.....always fun after a rainy season! Had 3ft inside cabin 15 or so years back.

Take care,

Adam