• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey

Esdale

Hi all it's great to be here. :rock-n-roll:

I have been viewing this site for over 2 years and felt it was time to jump in and take part. I have found signs 101 a great place to acquire knowledge and info and hope I can add some input.

:signs101:

printimpress

Vehicle Graphics

Just started the sign & vehicle business and do not have a pricing software yet. I need a little help with quoting a full size van with full color graphics that we will be designing, printing & applying. Coverage areas: 99" x 22.5", 57" x 22.5", and 26" x 15". Will print on cast vinyl (PrismJet 48"), laminate, and contour cut.

mikey-Oh

Hi all it's great to be here. :rock-n-roll:

I have been viewing this site for over 2 years and felt it was time to jump in and take part. I have found signs 101 a great place to acquire knowledge and info and hope I can add some input.

:signs101:

Howdy Esdale!

Just started the sign & vehicle business and do not have a pricing software yet. I need a little help with quoting a full size van with full color graphics that we will be designing, printing & applying. Coverage areas: 99" x 22.5", 57" x 22.5", and 26" x 15". Will print on cast vinyl (PrismJet 48"), laminate, and contour cut.

Howdy printimpress!
You might want to search the forum, as pricing is a popular topic in many threads.