• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HHR partial wrap

kstompaint

Finished this HHR up this afternoon. The E250 was yesterday. Orajet 3951 with 290G laminate.

Attachments

• DSC02328.jpg
    DSC02328.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC02329.jpg
    DSC02329.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC02330.jpg
    DSC02330.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC02331.jpg
    DSC02331.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 80
  • CRT van.jpg
    CRT van.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 88

"Deposit Please"

HHR looks good. Did you learn anything on the install like (technique, your starting point, how much heat..etc) that you can share because hhr's don't appear to be easy cars to wrap, even your partial. I have yet to do one.

kstompaint

What we did was pretty easy. The "fenders" are wrapped but the text is just cut. The bumpers were just basically a 4" stripe (the back one flares up on the ends). We haven't wrapped a whole one yet but it looks challenging, especially the bumpers.

phototec

What we did was pretty easy. The "fenders" are wrapped but the text is just cut. The bumpers were just basically a 4" stripe (the back one flares up on the ends). We haven't wrapped a whole one yet but it looks challenging, especially the bumpers.

So, the HHR was white?

And you wrapped the fenders with red vinyl?