• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi All From Chicagoland!

Jackpine

welcome to the group......I was born and raised in Harvey.....went college and lived in Bloomington, lived and worked in the area of Will Co. and south Cook. I miss Ill.

ezridin1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I tell you what, I LOVE this site!!! I am addicted. It is really helping me out with the questions I have, since I am just starting to do my own profit work, I've worked for the local municipality, so we never had to quote anything, we just did it. I ended up purchasing GraphixCALC Pro, and I like it, it makes it so much easier than checking ebay (D'Oh), or calling the same local sign shops. It seems as though the local shops are trying to become overnight millionaires. Well, I got my first "Real Job", doing 7 trucks for a local company. Graphic is 9.5" X 24" 2 color. I'm not doing the install, they want to, I'm charging 280.00 bucks, very simple weeding!

slappy

our manic... building actually sells little green reflective double sided street address signs for the townships residents mailboxes... works great for pizza deliveries..

hi from pa also