• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HI All!

Dan Hurtubise

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I was given a Gerber Signmaker 4B from an old artist friend. I figured it would be great to reproduce 1980's stickers on dirtbikes, ATV's and snowmobiles. One of the fonts that came with it exactly matches the "MONO CROSS" swing arm sticker on my 87 Yamaha YZ250. So that will be nice to reproduce. And I've found that the other fonts I have match Polaris', Suzuki and Yamaha font really well.

It'll be nice to make little vinyl's stickers for my buddies sleds with their nicknames.

I'm hoping to pick up a few sales to make simple vinyl signs and labels, etc.

I do not have a sign business, I'm actually an IT engineer and my hobby is anything but computers. I'd rather work on machines, and fix ATV's/Snowmobiles; and my current need is to reproduce older OEM vinyl labels/stickers such as CANAM, Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, etc

If anyone has any information about possibly retrofitting the signmaker 4B to use an Arduino, or Raspberry PI controller, I would love to hear from you.

Also, if you have font modules, or an LMK card for sale, I would love to hear from you.

Any tips or tricks with the Gerber signmaker 4B - I would love you hear from you.

And lastly, I have all the catalogs, and information guides that came with the Gerber Signmaker 4B - if anyone wants a catalog scanned in - I can easily do that. I have the entire gerber font catalog available.

Take care,

Dan