• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi all.

Hi there, this is my first post on here, just been reading and trying to figure out which way is up, lol. I am VERY new to this buisness as I had gotten hurt at work and after sitting home for 20 months decided that this was a good thing to try. I have already purchased my equipment, a roland versicamm sp 540 and a royal soverign 65" laminator, and flexi8 pro. I am sure i will have lost of questions and want to say thanks before I even start asking them. All I think I need to get are some good fill and sign blank software, and some good art cd's. O and i have to figure out this flexi that is kickin my arse. LOL

Chad

jdb

Welcome and good luck. Learning software design programs is one thing, learning to design is another.

Velocity

Welcome from Florida, You may want to talk to your distributor to see if the have classes. A flexi class will demistify a lot of things and make you question others. LOL.

Have fun. lots to learn, keep your printer clean and never turn off the printers main power.:Cool 2:

BC? as in british columbia? man i would love to be there.....Thanks all, I am going to meet with a friend in the buisness this week for a few days and he is going to get me work ways on the flexi.