• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi and help from Washington State

Shaughnessy

Just joined today. Trying to get some help with my panther cutter. Have a JR 61 and the belt has come off. Sign Warehouse no longer supports the panther, all they can offer me is endura cut videos, which is so far from the panther its not funny. have a call into GCC the manufacturer, but so far no response. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance
Shaughnessy

Jim Doggett

Just joined today. Trying to get some help with my panther cutter. Have a JR 61 and the belt has come off. Sign Warehouse no longer supports the panther, all they can offer me is endura cut videos, which is so far from the panther its not funny. have a call into GCC the manufacturer, but so far no response. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance
Shaughnessy

GCC is your best bet. They're usually pretty responsive. You can also go here ( http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/ ) and search "Panther." We have quite a few support docs there.

Our videos, unfortunately, focus more on current products. And since we moved more toward Graphtec products in recent years, most our focus is there.

Sorry I can't be more help. PM me if have continued problems. Maybe I can bring some pressure to bear on it.

Best,

Suz

Welcome Shaughnessy !!

Just wanted to comment, I spoke with LES at US Cutters yesterday, called about some banner material that I needed. What a nice person! He was knowledgeable and helpful beyond belief! It was 2:30, they were checking out at 4pm for the 3-day holiday and he offered to meet me somewhere on his way home to deliver my order if I needed it before the holiday. Turns out they didn't have exactly what I needed, but I will certainly remember to call him next when they have supplies I need. By the way, Les told me he did run his own sign shop in the past and US Cutters (I think) was very smart to hire him.