• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi,,,Another Texan

cchand

Hey All,
Not really famaliar with the whole forum enviroment, this is my first ever to actually join. I have read many forums because of all the great advice and ideas that everyone contributes so that is why I joined this one. Just bought my first cutter and am looking forward to making my business grow. I do have one question if anyone can help me with,,,,is there anyway to make the cutter start cutting at the same place everytime? Ours sometimes starts in the middle of the design or anywhere else, like random. I was hoping to always make it start in say the left hand bottom corner of the design. I was hoping to cut out waste that way. The instructions with my cutter and program leave a WHOLE lot to be desired! (guess that's what I get for going cheap, but am hoping to make enough to upgrade to one of those very good cutters soon) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! If it's something that I can do in Corel to assure the cutter starting place that would be wonderful as I am much more experienced in it than the program that came with this machine. Thanks all and I look forward to learning my way around this forum enviroment.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Welcome. What software you using. With Flexi, it's not a problem. Rest I don't know.

cchand

Welcome. What software you using. With Flexi, it's not a problem. Rest I don't know.
Hey thanks for response to my plea for help. I'm using SignCut X2 which is the sofware that came with the printer but it's just a trial so I'm looking for something else if there's a good mid price program out there that will work with my cutter.