• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi,every one!

LawrenceZhang

Nice day!
I am one new guy here.
And I am one eaytalk man,interested in sign making,from China.
Hope make much friends and much intercourse.

LawrenceZhang

oooo

Lol.....welcome from FL

ohhhh,heheI remembered that it seems that the word "intercourse" has some another meaning............Of course ,if there is such meaning, I should to say I have at least.Just for talk about sign making ,share the experiments and informations....

cOrKinSA

Nice day!
I am one new guy here.
And I am one eaytalk man,interested in sign making,from China.
Hope make much friends and much intercourse.
Welcome and goodluck eaytalk=esaytalking? Larry!
When I first started doing this I was promised Sign Groupies and Oracal Orgies but I have yet to experience that.
Whatever you do dont buy one of those chinese cut..err... nevermind!
J/K="Just Kidding"

LawrenceZhang

Thank every one .

Welcome and goodluck eaytalk=esaytalking? Larry!
When I first started doing this I was promised Sign Groupies and Oracal Orgies but I have yet to experience that.
Whatever you do dont buy one of those chinese cut..err... nevermind!
J/K="Just Kidding"

Ha,thank you for "Larry"
And thanks for you all.
Yes,easytalk=easytalking,just I think so:)
Of course ,you are right.
Made in China ,mostly, are not good as in the high-developed Region,in Sign Making.
China just has a big advantage in some some mature sphere of sign making,with its lower of labor-pay and higher of enviroment-injury..:(
I am here though web,just want to learn somethings;and maybe give my opinions about something.After all,sign making in china develops also,and everyone's thought may be positive at this some art-like field,for its particular in the diversity world.