• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HI everyone 60 degree question

shadi75

owner
I just started my vehicle graphics business and i got the Roland vp 300i, now normally i shop around for parts, but i got such a good deal on this demo unit and the laminator, i didn't bother shopping around for a 60 degree blade.

I needed the 60 degree blade for cutting laminated car graphics, so i just bought one and payed over 60$, then i was checking the net and i found alot of companies selling them for much less, i like to know whats the average price for Roland 60 degree blade. I hate to pay 70$ for when other sites have them 5 for 150, not to mention ebay where there dirt cheap but i m sure those are not good

Also should i change back to the 45 degree blade when i m cutting transfer material, or the 60 should be good for everything from now on.