• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Everyone!

stuartf

Merchant Member
My name is Stuart and I am new to the sign industry. I started working for SA International (the company that makes Flexi) about three months ago, and since then I have been doing my best to learn everything I can and get some hands on experience with sign-making. I work with Steph and she suggested I check Signs101 every day since there are so many people here who have a lot of experience in the industry.
I am amazed at how much you people know. Anytime there is a mention of Flexi I look at the thread, and almost without fail someone has already commented and helped with whatever the problem was.
I usually am more of an observer than someone who comments a lot, but if we have any upcoming training events I will make sure to mention it.
I look forward to getting to know you folks. :smile:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101:
I used to live in the SLC area when I was a youngin. Still have a lot of family in that area.