• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi, everyone!

mhays

Hello from snowy Indiana! I'm an estimator/production coordinator at Digital Printworks in Merrillville, Indiana. We've been in business about 4 years. We started out as a film house years ago, but now we are first and foremost an offset printing company, but a large format department as been running for almost as long as the offset printing, and is really starting to take off.
We are taking delivery of an HP 9000s in a day or two, as well as a Mimaki CG-160FX cutter. We already have an HP 5000 and HP 5500, as well as a Zund UV curable flatbed/roll to roll printer.
Large format is pretty new to me, as I've been in offset printing for the last 20 years, so you'll probably hear from me early and often! I'll try not to sound too dumb! Bear with me, I'll catch on eventually.
Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Mike

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, Mike :)
salut.gif