Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sandy Woods, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Sandy Woods

Sandy Woods New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Hi Everybody,

My name is Sandy and I work for Signs Etc of Charlotte. That’s Charlotte, NC. I’ve been in the sign industry for a long time. I’ve enjoyed reading the post here in this forum and I wanted to become a verified member. My company is one of the largest here in my area. I started off peeling and weeding vinyl, moved into the sales department for several years and now I am back where my heart is and that is designing. We don’t vinyl our signs much anymore since we bought the Zund printer. That’s a wide format UVJet printer. The machine paid for itself from one job we got for the theme park, Carowinds. We’ve since bought a second Zund printer. The printer is great. It prints directly to the medium. We are the only sign company with two of these babies. It allows us to produce a 4x8 in a matter of minutes instead of hours like before. There are some very talented people here in this forum. I learn something new every time I visit here. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to anyone. I am glad I found this site.

Thank you for reading this,
    Sandy

Tags:
  2. Just Me

Just Me Active Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Cleveland, Tenn.
    welcome, you will learn a lot here! :signs101:

3. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Sandy and welcome

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hi Sandy and welcome.

I'm curious .... what software do you use for setup and driving the Zünd printer.

5. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi Sandy......I want that Zund printer you have!