Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Max746, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Max746

Max746 New Member

Apr 7, 2010
    I do mostly screen printing and digital garment printing, but have a Graphtec 3000 that I do some cutting with. I look forward to using the site as a great resource!

I just got a 1999 Gerber Odyssey, and when I plug it in and flip the on switch, it beeps non stop. Pushing Enter does not do anything like the manual troubleshooting says to do. The control panel does not display any information. It came from Texas, and in transit it looks like it received a very large dent in the panel just below the cutting strip all the way on the left hand side by the on/off switch. Does anyone know how to solve my problem? Thanks!

Tags:
  2. jscarl

jscarl Very Active Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Welcome from mid Michigan.

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    welcome from up the 99 (via 65) :thumb:

4. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    Welcome from OK

5. BobM

BobM Very Active Member

May 31, 2008
    Cape Cod
    Welcome from Cape of Cod. Call the carrier and tell them congradulations on their new purchase of a damaged in transit printer.