• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Everyone!

Montrealer

Senior Operator
Hi guys im from Montreal and i am a grand format printer operator since 2 years. In the past i had work 6 years for Technicolor 35mm and 16 mm and i did a career switch couple years ago on the numerical.

Actually i am an operator for 3 type of machine : Vutek Sc 200/600, Vutek QS3200 and on a Mimaki JV5. I am dedicated totally to my job, i do 55-62 hours per week, and in my free time i spend time to read manual book and review forum like this one...A real addict i guess....

I become very good i think, considering the short experience ive got in Grand format printing, and many of the senior operators where im working are scare about my rising in the compagny. I reach a point where those senior dosent want give me their tricks and advice...So i become more interested in that kind of forum because i can continu to improve myself without asking to those over paid lazy senior operators!!! =P (joke)

So thank you to let become member of your forum, its a deep honor for me.

A+