• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from a small country in Europe -Croatia!

tomislavanic

Hello everyone!

My name is Tomislav and you can call me Tom. I am in signmaking business for almost 7 years now. Like the most -I have started of with screen printing and over the years "digitalised" our small company. My background is technical (IT and stuff) and I understand a bit of "behind scene" of how printers and other signmaking machines work. Every day I learn something new and not afraid to say I don't understand or I haven't got a clue.. :smile:
As well as I already found a heap of useful stuff here, I hope I can help and contribute to this community!

cheers,
Tom

oksigns

Hello everyone!

My name is Tomislav and you can call me Tom. I am in signmaking business for almost 7 years now. Like the most -I have started of with screen printing and over the years "digitalised" our small company. My background is technical (IT and stuff) and I understand a bit of "behind scene" of how printers and other signmaking machines work. Every day I learn something new and not afraid to say I don't understand or I haven't got a clue.. :smile:
As well as I already found a heap of useful stuff here, I hope I can help and contribute to this community!

cheers,
Tom

Welcome aboard!

Marlene

welcome to the site. I too started in the sign biz screen printing. I don't miss screen printing at all!

OldPaint

have a lot freinds........whos family originated from ZAGREB.......bertovich..... is their last name, my last name is pribish))))