• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Arizona

G6Signs

Hello everyone
My name is Nikki. I am very new to the sign world. My dad bought an existing sign company here in town the beginning of September. I was very intimidated in the beginning, but now I am loving it. We do a little bit of everything. We have a Roland Soljet SC545Ex, a 24" Mimaki plotter, and a 54" laminator. Aside from the signs, banners, and wraps we also do glass etching, embroidery, and screen printing.

I dont know what else to say, I just wanted to introduce myself a little. I hope to learn a thing or two from all of you on here.

Nikki

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Welcome Nikki and congrats on purchase of going concern sign biz.

Wow! Two hot women here in one week (The Professor & now Nikki)

G6Signs

Thanks everyone, you all are SO welcoming!!!

We bought Hey Y Not creative signs, in Yuma, Arizona and changed the name to G6 Signs & Designs.

G6Signs

Good call on the name change.. :toasting:

:thread

Thanks! That was definitely the first thing I did!!! Our new name has meaning as well. Between my parents and the 4 of us kids there are 6 of us and our last name begins with a G.

jdb

Welcome Nikki. I lived in northern Arizona, been through Yuma a lot. I really liked all of Arizona. Might be my retirement place some day.