• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Australia

Brad Capit

Hi everyone. Thought I would introduce myself. I started with vinyl in the early 90's using SignBlazer software and the old Camm-1 610 plotter. Currently in the Digital Print space with a Epson S80600 and Graphtech 64" plotter. Also have a Cannon IPF5100 (aqueous) as well as a sublimation set-up. Looking forward to chatting with others in this space in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: BVG

Brad Capit

Welcome... your setup is pretty close to ours. S80600, iPF8100 and an Arizona 360.
How are you enjoying the Epson?
Hi, yes we are loving the Epson. It has a huge gamut range with the Red and Orange inks. I probably should have purchased the IPF8100, but honestly now we have the Epson - the Cannon is not used any where as much. The Arizona 360 look fun (expensive but fun) . . .

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Yeah, we've moved nearly all jobs from the 8100 to the Epson now.
Just sourcing some textured fine art papers, and we'll ditch the Canon permanently.
Still prints as good as the day it was installed, but at 9 years old supplies are getting harder to source.