• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi From AZ

bigprinter

Just joined this forum to answer some questions we were having with our large format printers. A little about me, I graduated AIPX in 99' and moved into graphic design right away. A year after graduating I got a job at a large format print shop doing finishing. I then moved into prepress at the same shop and then into design. So after 2 years of working in that shop I was taking prints from start to finish, design, print, mount/lam.

Fast forward 10 years and here I am. Ran my own design company doing tradeshow graphics for a number of years. Worked for pretty much every large format printer in the state and have had some very successful projects.

I have designed wraps for hundreds of vehicles, many on TV. Largest project so far was a 300+ foot wall mural. Right now I work for a company that has a Scitex and 2 Mutohs.

That's about it for me, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I will probably be in and out helping with questions I think I can answer.

bigprinter

HA! Lot's o' AZ peeps, nice! Now all we need is a person from Anthem and we got the whole metropolitan area covered! (im on the south side) :D

Thanks for the welcome!