• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from Brisbane, Australia

CutGrafix

Hi all, my name is Rod and I'm in Brisbane. I have a graphics business solely centered on motorcycles.

I produce restoration and repair stickers for all brands of bikes, all the way up to design and implementation of full race teams in MotoGP, including pitbox and transporters.

I've had a project bike featured on the cover of the Robb Report as well as restorations featured in Classic Bike magazine.

I work closely with the National Motorcycle Museum in Australia and have been bitten by the bug that is the Isle of Man TT. I'll return next year with a team to compete at the highest level, and bring home some silverware.

Due to the myriad of processes used to create the original stickers used on bikes over the years, I'm quite diverse in the equipment used for reproduction, from silk screen, pad printing, thermal digital, solvent digital aqueous digital, cut vinyl etc etc.

My wish list includes a metallic solvent digital printer but I'm not sure the market sector is sufficiently mature yet.

Anyhow, enough from me, "riders....start your engines......"

Rod