• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from chilly England

MARTIN OXENHAM

Hi Everyone
The company is called Vizual Impact and has been going for 14 Years Making all types of signs and vehicle graphics. We have a Summa plotter VP 540
and 52" laminator.
I myself Have worked in the sign business since 1977 installing all types of facia signs including Neon installation and in 95 changed direction and opened up the shop making signs and now pay someone else to climb ladders etc.
I Have a lot of experience and have visited the boards as an observer so decided to join, I hope I can be of some help.

Cheers Martin

Jim Doggett

Welcome from Texas ... but I'm in Windeck, Germany at the moment and feeling about as cold as you, no doubt.

imagep

Welcome from Upstate South Carolina.

My son just called, told me to look outside towards our house. I did, noticed clouds in that direction but really couldn't tell to much because our shop is 10 miles away. I called him back and asked him what was wrong, he said that it is pitch black (and its wasn't nitefall yet). Looks like we are in for some rough weather.