• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi from FLORIcolor - Portugal

Antonyu

Hi all,

I've been reading alot from this signs101 forum and found out that it must be one of the best foruns content wise.

I've registered a couple weeks ago but never had the time to introduce myself to this community. Sorry for this guys.

So here it goes:

I'm Antonio Yu Marques from FLORIcolor and we are settled in Portugal. I'm the technical responsible person for all equipment, printing quality and workflow methods.
We mainly do digital photografic albuns but are equiped to do alot more than that, its just a matter of having spare time to develope new products (prototyping, quality, workflow and so on).

Currently we work with:
2 Durst Theta 51 photografic paper printer
1 Fuji Frontier 350 photografic paper printer
1 Teckwin Teckstorm flatbed UV printer
1 Canon iPF8000S plotter
1 Xerox 700
1 Xerox DocuColor 250

I've already got some good ideas from this forum and hope to give back some of my own to the rest of the users.

Cheers and Happy Xmas!

diverso

Hi, Antonio, I saw you have teckstorm and I want to ask you if you know how to change the print head voltage, because we have this problem with the red and the white they start ok and after 10sm- 20 sm we have some bad nozzles, and when we start the printer at the beginning we don't have such problem when the ink is not so well worm. At the nozzle test, the head is in perfect condition.

I hope you could help us!

Paolina
Diverso print, Bulgaria